Friday, April 27, 2018

Ryan Thompson dba Pro Solar Hawaii's lawsuit update

I just want to keep this journal updated for all the followers from the start.

On 4/23/2018 through my attorney I filed what is basicly a motion to dismiss Ryan Thompson dba Pro Solar Hawaii's lawsuit against me in part, for this very blog. Maybe you saw the article in the newspaper about It? If not, see my previous post.

On the topic of the newspaper article. I would again like to say "maholo nui loa" to everyone that has offered me an enormous amount of Aloha. The generous support has humbled me beyond the words I have at my disposal to express it. I have learned that the aloha spirit is strong here on the big island of Hawaii. Those of us that are fortunate enough to live here, truly do/should understand why this is paradise.

Stay tuned to learn what happens next in Ryan Thompson dba Pro Solar Hawaii's lawsuit against me.